moshpit
Participant
@moshpit

im a member of a hardcore band and it seems all my friends had there tattoos already and i had been enticed to get one for free i am wondering where should i place my first tatts?any suggestions guys:)

odrag29
Participant
@odrag29

try it in your eyes see if it works..just kidding:)

odrag29
Participant
@odrag29

on your back dude a flower maybe

manic monday
Participant
@manic-monday
odrag29;80067 wrote:
on your back dude a flower maybe

wtf flower so gay dude try it on yourself:rolleyes:

Adler
Participant
@adler

Chances are if you’re getting a free tattoo it’s going to look like crap so I suggest getting it where noone can see it.

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

so…………hardcore band = tattoos ???? and you getting ink because all your “friends” have them.,……????

plus, you get what you pay for, who is going to give you this free tattoo………..

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228
reefdiver;80089 wrote:
so…………hardcore band = tattoos ???? and you getting ink because all your “friends” have them.,……????

Sums it up right there. Get a tattoo because you want one, not because your pals have em. Thats fucking retarded. And if its free, chances are its not professional, so its going look like crap when its done, possibly get infected, and look even worse.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Think of it this way…. which would you rather do:
A) A hooker that costs $5
B) A hooker that costs $5000

?

As with hookers, cheap tattoos can cause your dick to fall off. Be careful.

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx
buttwheat;80074 wrote:

OMG…. I so love you BW!! Too funny!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
JENerationX;80125 wrote:
OMG…. I so love you BW!! Too funny!

Awe it’s feels nice to be loved;)

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

i love you too, butthole.

Ross_W
Participant
@ross_w
moshpit;80065 wrote:
im a member of a hardcore band and it seems all my friends had there tattoos already and i had been enticed to get one for free i am wondering where should i place my first tatts?any suggestions guys:)

Its going to be a free tattoo? 99.9999% chance it will be complete shit. You are going about this all the wrong way, in every way possible.

suzridesahog
Participant
@suzridesahog
reefdiver;80089 wrote:

I thought all soccer Moms got tattoos. That is why I got mine. damn it, that must be why they look at me so strange.

In all seriousness.. I have seen good ‘free’ tattoos. If you happen to be friends with a tattoo artist then perhaps he (or she) can hook you up. Or, if you barter for tattoos. Tattoo’ist goes to your concerts for free and you get free artwork.

As for you question on where to get your first tattoo… I would choose a subject matter and go from there.

chat69inc@rocketmail.com
@
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.