masamune69
Participant
@masamune69

hi i got a new tat and its 4 days old and today i noticed that a small flake came off while i was rubing cream to it….i think its a bit early to start pealing!!..after how many days is it sopouse to start pealing!? and another thing it looks wrinkled and a little bit swallen…is that normal?1….is that lot of ink ander the skin or may become harsh scab?!

please replay for all my questions…couse ima hassleing abit!!…10x!

Dice
Participant
@dice

Thats normal my friend, 4 days then you peeled?
you must have baby skin, lol

Don’t sweat it man, that’s normal.:)

xOwnlife1984x
Participant
@xownlife1984x

i peeled after my first day with my newest ink and atrted peeling within five of all my others. you are fine. they tell you that two weeks is the average healing time but some can heal in as fast as seven to ten days. it all depends on the size of the piece, the lotion you are using, and just how your body reacts to being tattooed.

Morwin Nerdbane
Participant
@morwin-nerdbane

Dude you’re normal. A little swelling is normal, peeling is normal, it looking wrinkly is normal. If t starts weeping or if it looks like the picture has peeled away then go to your artist to see what they say. Doctors are a bit useless cos they don’t really know what tattoos are supposed to do. If you go to your artist and he/she says ‘fucking hell, Jesus’. Then you panic. Untill then don’t worry

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.