quill
@

(References to Mr. Larsson’s novel are entirely coincidental). Hi everyone. I’m posting because I am torn between two tattoo designs. On the one hand, I want to get the welsh dragon on or near my ankle…. my grandmother was Welsh so it would mean a lot to me. HOWEVER. I am slightly worried that it will look too “masculine” (I am a 17 yr. old girl). What do you think? The other tattoo design I have in mind will also honour my grandmother, as it will be the Welsh word for love on my back. Would your opinion change if I told you this is my first tattoo?

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

If you want it, go for it.

I don’t think it would be too masculine at all. As long as the tattoo is on a woman, it seems feminine to me.
Unless you’re tattooing a mustache on, or something of that nature. :p

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

I have a dragon on my upper arm and don’t think masculine/feminine about it at all – I had it done because I liked it – and still do!

Go for what you feel comfortable with but don’t forget it is going to be there for an awful long time so take your time with your design…..Karen

Mayohoffman
Participant
@mayohoffman

I’ve seen alot of women with dragon tats that look fabulous. As long as you like it, who cares what anyone else thinks?

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

I just wrapped up my pink care bear body dragon head tattoo and it doesn’t look remotely masculine. You should be fine!

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Gsouder;73284 wrote:
I just wrapped up my pink care bear body dragon head tattoo

Now THAT would be something I’d love to see 😀

fearlesspunk
Participant
@fearlesspunk

that is what I was thinking too..

tatlover2
Participant
@tatlover2

It doesn’t matter what people think. It’s your body, as long as you like the design. Go for it. Good luck in finding the right design.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.