jamdemos
Participant
@jamdemos

I just have a quick question how much do you think it would cost to get this tattoo done (picture attached)?

Thanks,

-James
caj_goat1_a001.png

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

Would depend on how big your going, if your having any colour/shading. And to a certain degree where your going as some artist charge more per hour than others. x

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Well it’s going to cost you a life of embarrassment and shame….

But for a fairy type goat like that, I couldn’t see it costing more then $120 for a medium sized piece.

jamdemos
Participant
@jamdemos

hahah I’m changing the head of the goat, so it doesnt looks so girly.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

I would put aside a couple of hundred at least depends on how big you want to go and what detail.
Can I ask why this particular tattoo?

Take Care
Matthew

jamdemos
Participant
@jamdemos

Alright thanks, Its a long story to why i’m getting it but me and two of my other friends had this encounter with goats over a week on an island so were all getting this same tattoo, it may sound weird which it is its just something were all getting kind of reminding us of your friendship and the things we’ve done/ gone through.

ebiegirl
Participant
@ebiegirl

Oh MY! 😀 Lmao at the possibilities…. 😮

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

makes a change from sheep shagging :p

Joker1
Participant
@joker1
jamdemos;57391 wrote:
Alright thanks, Its a long story to why i’m getting it but me and two of my other friends had this encounter with goats over a week on an island so were all getting this same tattoo, it may sound weird which it is its just something were all getting kind of reminding us of your friendship and the things we’ve done/ gone through.

I don’t think I want to know!! 😮

Chief D
Participant
@chief-d

Make damn sure of the design. Its gonna be there for a while.:D
I would charge you a $100 for a one-off.
If you come as a group, the artist may give you a discount.
For three or more, I would ask like $80 a piece.

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy
jamdemos;57391 wrote:

that does sound a little dodgy….x

JamesYoung
Participant
@jamesyoung

Hey James, the cost for your tattoo depends on the artist and the shop location. For example, a tattoo shop in the India might charge $10 while a more experienced artist with his tattoo shop in California might charge you $150. Assuming that you live in the states I would guess about $100.

Good luck!

JMac0123
Participant
@jmac0123

You are aware of all the goat fucking jokes out there right ? And your mysterious story about the time you spent with goats on an island doesnt help much. But as long as you like it, who cares right ?

jamdemos
Participant
@jamdemos

Oh I know of the stories and who knows what actually did happen out there 😉

Also like I said I wanna change the face/ head would the shop be able to come up with something different and draw it or how would I go about that, also would that cost more if so how much more do you think.

Thanks again for your time,

-James

xuhohitssarx
Participant
@xuhohitssarx

If you tell the artist you want the face/head changed so its not as girly they will ask you questions and definitely draw something up.

My whole back was $400 for the outline alone, so it’ll probably be 100-200 but make sure you bring enough, haha and make sure you really want that on you for the rest of your life.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.