gaardenja
    Participant
    @gaardenja

Hi..

I finally got an appointment after 4 months, the days have gone.. and it is finally tomorrow !!! But now I am feeling a little sick.. especially in my throat, and feels a little weak.. Will it affect my tattoo or ?

I really do not want to cancel the appointment

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

It is probably nerves – we all get a little anxious before getting new ink and nausea is a common feeling.
    Take a couple of deep breaths plenty of water and relax.

You will be fine – if you still feel rough maybe consider re-arranging the appt.

Take care
    Matthew

jgensur
    Participant
    @jgensur

Ya u will be ok. I always get really anxious when it comes down to my next appointment and my heart gets going and lump in my throat. Its just nerves whether it be nervous or excited (im always excited tho lol). But just relax. Even if u have a little cold it wont affect you getting the tattoo.

TaherH
    Participant
    @taherh

Hey i have my appointment thursday and i just started feeling really sick yesterday. Ive been waiting a month for this and i also would hate to have to reschedule. I was just wandering whether u went through with that appointment and how the sickness effected your healing?

stashthegoods
    Participant
    @stashthegoods

i just went to go get my tattoo, same story, had the appointment for months, requested the day off, found a babysitter, and woke up that morning and felt like a steam train smashed over my face. it wont affect your tat or the healing or anything. i didnt reschedule because id been lookin foward for so long. the only thing i will say is it was like hell, idk if it was because it was a new place id never experienced before or just that i was so weak from being sick, but i definately suffered alot more then previous tats.
    p.s. b careful if u have to cough lol

TaherH
    Participant
    @taherh

hahahahathanks for the advice, i crenged when i read the cough part.
    I went ahead and canceled. My first tat so i want the best experience i can. Props to you tho for going through with it

Yut_yasothon
    Participant
    @yut_yasothon

Fighting…….You can do more….
    nothing wrong………….

leefishlock
    Participant
    @leefishlock

Yeah I had that with my first tat. I still stuck with it, but I had a few beers before it. DO NOT DO THAT!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.