DatWifeyMaterial
    @

i wanna cover my stretch marks with a tattoo. would that look ugly or would it come out normal?

HOT ASE MAMA
    @

read the artical, click the link.

glamour girl
    @

you could cover them with a tattoo but how they look depends on the size of the stretch marks. if they are pretty big and long, a tattoo won’t look too good. if they’re pretty small, it might look normal as long as you don’t gain too much weight or lose too much weight.

LYNDA R
    @

u could but imagine what it will look like when u r older and the skin,is stretched even more

Pask
    @

I once saw a woman a while back with a tattoo on her c-section; at the time she was in her mid-50’s so she had one of those old school c-sections; it worked out nicely; it was a butterfly 🙂

Hannah W
    @

You should give your stretch marks a going-over with a cocoa butter regiment for a month. Just put the cocoa butter on twice a day on all your stretch marks, even double up on the area you want the tattoo on, then see if they decrease, after that, get the tattoo.

Not lovin anyone
    @

yes it shouldnt come out weird

sharp shorty
    Participant
    @sharp-shorty

The best thing to do with stretch marks and scars is to find an artist who can incorperate them into the tattoo, maybe incorperating them to get better with stretch, or vise versa.

sharp shorty
    Participant
    @sharp-shorty

Oh and welcome to the forum everyone!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.