shumateb
    Participant
    @shumateb

Hi,

I’ve been lurking around these forums for a few weeks, and appreciate all of the advice and inspiration that you all give here!
    13 years ago my brother and I got sibling tattoos; each other’s names in Japanese text. His turned out alright but mine is pretty bad, and a bit blown out. I was young and didn’t know anything about tattoos, aftercare, or how to choose an artist. Now, my sister and I have an appointment for Monday to do sibling tattoos. The same thing, each other’s name in Japanese text. My question is, should I put this new one next to the first, or do I put them both on the other arm, and do a cover up on the first one? Problem is, my plan was to do a Japanese sleeve on my left arm (where the text is now), and do a traditional/neo-traditional sleeve on my right arm. Also, is the placement of the tattoo as it is now (and with the addition of the second symmetrically next to it) going to make it difficult to do a Japanese style sleeve around it? Thank you all for your guidance!
    I apologize that my computer isn’t allowing me to upload the photos that I have in my gallery. If you want to see what I have now, you have to check out my gallery. Sorry!

Brett

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.