purpledee
    Participant
    @purpledee

Hi everyone I’m new here. I got my tattoo done on Dec 3rd. It’s on my right wrist. I was basically an idiot for smothering<!–more–> it with too much Aquaphor and washing it constantly. It got soggy and a huge scab came off where the “Sahara Desert” should be. The lower part is healing well but I’m still concerned about the “Sahara Desert” part because my skin does not look and feel the same. It feels rougher and some of the natural skin lines have disappeared. Some natural lines have come in but not all . Also that area looks more shiny especially when looking sideways with light . I’m really sad bc I never have a good experience with tattoos but I really love them. This one is small but it means a lot and I wanted it to be perfect ?? Also most of the color came off but that doesn’t bother me. My artist said he will touch it up. My main concern is the “scaly” area. Will it ever come back to normal? Or is it scar tissue now? And if it is scarred, can it be touched up? Any response will be appreciated. Thanks

purpledee
    Participant
    @purpledee

sorry guys I’m still trying to figure out how to upload pics from my phone

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

hey. you should be able to see the visual editor on mobile. the last icon is where you upload images. or just go to your gallery http://www.thetattooforum.com/members/me/albums/%5B/url%5D and add an image there. its simple to embed after that.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.