Sam Yonkers
Participant
@sam-yonkers

Hey!
I got a tattoo on my forearm about two months ago. I’m not gonna lie, I did pick it a little – and I did have some ink loss. I’m not too worried about that, the place I went to comes with a free touch-up with getting a new tattoo.
But like I said, its been about two months and the tattoo healed very differently than my first one on my thigh. The skin looks bunched up, and its still shiny. When I pull my skin tight, the bunchiness goes away but you can tell where the ink was lost. I’m not really that concerned about it, I can only tell because its on my arm and I can look closely at it.
I’m just wondering if the touch-up will help with this and make it look better?

Here’s a picture of it. Ignore the mosquito bite on it.
http://tinypic.com/r/t6qn9u/8

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

I’d stay away from that place – Even for the touch up.
Basically your entire tattoo is completely blown out, the “bunchiness” is called scar tissue, probably caused by the same thing as the blow out, the tattoo artist being an amateur and going way too deep/placing it wrongly in your skin. Unless ofc you picked it so bad that you got heavy scabs and picked and picked and picked, doubtful as the ink would probably be even more blotchy. No your tattoo is just poorly made.
Did you ask for terribly uneven, crooked lines?

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

That’s blown out for sure.

New artist please.

Sam Yonkers
Participant
@sam-yonkers

No, just straight lines.
Would a touch up make it look any different? The first place I went to for my first tattoo is a different place, I’d definitely go back there if a touch up would be worth it.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

What the fuck is it? why do people still get shit tattoos? Touched up or not that will always be a shitty tattoo.
t6qn9u.jpg

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked

This was done in a garage right? Right?

ezrider
Participant
@ezrider

@Sam Yonkers 141886 wrote:

No, just straight lines.
Would a touch up make it look any different? The first place I went to for my first tattoo is a different place, I’d definitely go back there if a touch up would be worth it.

Sorry but there’s not a single “straight” line in that picture. A touch up by a different artist would probably make a difference but the lines would end up being thicker than these to make them straight and hide the blown out potions around the edges.

Sam Yonkers
Participant
@sam-yonkers

Honestly, why does it matter to you? It’s not on your body. If you don’t like it then I wouldn’t suggest getting it tattooed on yourself. Please take your asshat comments elsewhere.

Sam Yonkers
Participant
@sam-yonkers

That’s fine with me, as long as it would make somewhat of a difference. Thank you.

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

We dont just answer questions here. We educate. Its bad. Dont go back.
Buttwheat is brutally honest and has some really nice work. Youd be doing yourself a favor
By listening to him.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.