MurtherX
Participant
@murtherx

Just recently finished my second piece of my tribal tattoo. The second part still healing; however, the first part is done and I notice I have tons of bumps under the black ink? There in some spots all around my arm under the ink and some spots not so much. There big enough to rub your finger over and feel them and can see them.

I’m curious on to what this may be?

BananaBread
Participant
@bananabread

Do you have a picture?

MurtherX
Participant
@murtherx

I’ll take one real quick!

MurtherX
Participant
@murtherx

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/MurtherX/2012-04-11_16-17-32_542.jpg

There you go. Took the pic with my droid not the greatest picture but you can see the bumps.

BananaBread
Participant
@bananabread

It’s hard to really tell from that picture. I think they look like goose bumps! If you get a better picture that would be great but they don’t look red or angry and if they aren’t itchy I wouldn’t be too worried at the moment.

Of course that advice is based on a really fuzzy picture and I am by no means a Dr or a tattoo expert! 🙂

MurtherX
Participant
@murtherx

Honestly if I had to describe them I guess goose bumps would be a good choice. I’ll attempt to take a better one here.. So hard! lol

MurtherX
Participant
@murtherx
BananaBread
Participant
@bananabread

I honestly couldn’t be sure, but like I said they don’t look sore and if they aren’t itching then I wouldn’t be worried. Leave it for a few days and see if they go down by themselves.

MurtherX
Participant
@murtherx

Yeah it’s been like this unfortunately for about a week. I guess I’ll see what happens while the other top part heals.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Looks like they may be moisture bumps from keeping to much goop on it.

MurtherX
Participant
@murtherx
buttwheat;111330 wrote:
Looks like they may be moisture bumps from keeping to much goop on it.

Any idea how long those take to go away? I made sure not to put much on and I haven’t put anything on that part of the tattoo in over a week.

demonicus
Participant
@demonicus

those wouldn’t happen to be the hair follicles trying to poke through the skin would it?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.