aipaiva
Participant
@aipaiva

Here’s how my shit looks right now . . .

Will these heal with the shading still intact or will I have to go back for a touch up? Everything else healed up quite nicely except the back of my neck.

I’m thinking I may have to go back for a quick touchup. Your thoughts and comment are appreciated. I’ll post a picture of the whole design soon. It’s sexy.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Wont know until your ink is fully healed. Fyi, u cant get it touched up til it is fully healed.

aipaiva
Participant
@aipaiva

Yea i assumed I’ll get a better picture of things when this fully heals. Thanks for the thought. Here’s a picture of the whole thing.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

i forgot to mention that based on my humble opinion that it does look like you have lost color there and most likely need a touch up. What kind of aftercare are you using? Im thinking you might be using too much or too frequent lotion/ointment. How long has it been since you got your ink and when did it start scabbing?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
aipaiva;84905 wrote:
It’s sexy.

Not so much

aipaiva
Participant
@aipaiva

i got it exactly 1 week ago. it actually started noticably scabbing when i forgot to put lotion on and was at work all day. thats when the scab opened up turned into an open wound. i talked to my artist, im sure i may need a touch up but she thinks it should be fine…im not worried, the place is on my way home from work anyways.

legendasboy
Participant
@legendasboy

É sempre bom ver umas quinas por aqui. Falo pelo patriotismo, não por achar sexy.

Vais precisar de retoque, perdeste tinta

seven8nein
Participant
@seven8nein

nice tat, looks infected though! I guess it depends how it heals

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
seven8nein;84973 wrote:
nice tat, looks infected though! I guess it depends how it heals

What makes that look infected? Looks like a deep scab got pulled off.
no red no swelling no puss = no infection

Crane
Participant
@crane

it looks like you most likely will have a small loss of color, but shouldn’t be too bad

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.