Mangothebartender
Participant
@mangothebartender

Different people have said different things about it however most said it’s normal and it’ll look good once it’s fully healed. I’m currently using non-scented Curel lotion about 4 times a day. Some areas appear pretty “milky and some places I can see my skin tone so I’m just making sure in a few weeks, it’ll look decent enough to show off =P Thanks

26231_416629172386_687197386_576581.jpg

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

What is it? Sorry, don’t mean to sound rude, just can’t quite make it out.

Mangothebartender
Participant
@mangothebartender

It’s a peace sign made out of the world. IE not all of the world is peaceful yet peace does exist. The design is as if it were done by a paintbrush of sorts… Very hippie indeed. Not a very good picture of it but is it looking normal so far?

-DMD-
Participant
@dmd

I really like it!
Original and good looking.

Bdubbs
Participant
@bdubbs
vizzielover;66104 wrote:
What is it? Sorry, don’t mean to sound rude, just can’t quite make it out.

LOL, haha you can’t see the peace sign?

OP- Looks normal to me, probably atleast another week before its healed.

Demure
Participant
@demure

The quality and lighting of that photo makes it hard to tell how well your tattoo is doing. So I have no comment on the progress of your healing without a better picture.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
Demure;66125 wrote:
The quality and lighting of that photo makes it hard to tell how well your tattoo is doing. So I have no comment on the progress of your healing without a better picture.

…Stole my words right out of my mouth. Seriously, the quality of feedback you get and the quality of the photograph are directly proportional.

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover
Bdubbs;66120 wrote:
LOL, haha you can’t see the peace sign?

OP- Looks normal to me, probably atleast another week before its healed.

OK, so I’m a bit dim, LOL. I do like the concept of it though, very original. It looks to me like it is healing very well though.

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

I can’t tell about your question from the picture, but I really like the idea. Nice

bodyart
Participant
@bodyart

I agree, can’t tell much by the picture but love the Idea!!

Ben1985
Participant
@ben1985

Like it has been mentioned, it is really hard to comment from that pic. I personally don’t put stuff on as much as you as I have had fade out in the past related to excessive moisurising.

If you are really concerned, head back and ask your artist. Aftercare is a key thing to any decent studio.

Mangothebartender
Participant
@mangothebartender

haha Some people have went as far as saying they thought my tattoo was a parrot so it’s understandable. I’m using Curel now and it seems to be working fine. Sorry about the crappy photo but glad it’s looking normal for the most part. I am getting those pimple things around it and even have one in the tattoo, which you can’t see, so hopefully that’ll go down eventually.

Demure
Participant
@demure
Mangothebartender;66186 wrote:
haha Some people have went as far as saying they thought my tattoo was a parrot so it’s understandable. I’m using Curel now and it seems to be working fine. Sorry about the crappy photo but glad it’s looking normal for the most part. I am getting those pimple things around it and even have one in the tattoo, which you can’t see, so hopefully that’ll go down eventually.

If you’re breaking out with acne stop over moisturizing. You should probably only apply lotion when you get out of the shower now and a very thin layer at that. Keep us posted. Again, post a better picture for more accurate feedback.

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

I like the whirled peas tattoo

Ben1985
Participant
@ben1985
Demure;66243 wrote:
If you’re breaking out with acne stop over moisturizing. You should probably only apply lotion when you get out of the shower now and a very thin layer at that. Keep us posted. Again, post a better picture for more accurate feedback.

That sounds right to me.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.