Lauren G
    @

theres no color, but raw skin? I really hope the tattoo isnt messed up!

shwhatevs
    @

let the tattoo continue to heal, once it is healed enough to be worked on again, which should take about 2 weeks (and you dont have any raw skin where a scab has fallen off) go back to your tattoo shop and show them where it needs touched up. They should give you a deal or maybe even do it for free if youre lucky, if you go right back and go to the same person.

imperfectlyme123
    @

If you got your tattoo done by any good artist they will give you a number to call if you have any questions. I would suggest that you call your artist and ask him.

Samantha
    Participant
    @samantha

You need to go back to the tattoo shop and get it touched up as soon as you can. Like, pronto.

mrwizard310
    @

Hmm… not much you can do about it now so you may as well try to relax. As for messing up the tattoo, I highly doubt that you did anything irreversible. If you did yank out the color, I would expect any good artist to be able to fix it up for you.

For the time being, you need to let it heal, completely, before considering getting it touched up. Figure 6-8 weeks to be safe.

Wait till it clears up and then show it to the artist. I doubt it will be a big deal.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.