DrinkMoxie
    Participant
    @drinkmoxie

Hello everyone,

I recently (little over 2 weeks ago) got a new tattoo. Sort of like a classic pin-up bunny girl, except a fox instead of a bunny.
    Everything is healing just fine except for her hair, and the tips of the tail and ears. These parts are all colored with white ink.
    At first the white parts were very red and bumpy/rashy. I don’t think it was infection based on how localized the redness was. Also there was no discharge or really even any pain or itchiness. For the past week or so I’ve been treating it with Benadryl cream and it’s been looking better, but there is still quite a bit of redness showing through the ink. It seems to get worse after I shower for whatever reason. If I pull my skin taut, the redness dissipates and the white ink underneath will show through for a moment.
    I guess I’m just wondering if anyone has any insights or advice for my situation. Has anyone seen this before? Is it too early to even be this concerned?
    In any case I’m looking forward to hearing from you and thank you for your time

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.