gawj1512
    Participant
    @gawj1512

I want to get my tragus done but worried for the pain! I had helix and forward helix and coped, but some reason feel tragus will be 100 times worse… will it?

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

My missus’s friend has both done and i think she said that tragus was the least painful one she has had done.

gawj1512
    Participant
    @gawj1512

@Wardy 122223 wrote:

My missus’s friend has both done and i think she said that tragus was the least painful one she has had done.

Well that would be wicked if it’s true. Where the skin seems thicker there, i’ve got it into my head it’s gonna hurt like a bastard *says she who can sit under a needle for 2 hours* I’m having it done regardless, I just want to be totally prepared…

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@gawj1512 122224 wrote:

I just want to be totally prepared…

It’s going to hurt like you’re being raped by a horse and split in two.

Expect that, and you’re totally prepared for anything at all ๐Ÿ˜€

cascade505
    @

good luck! I hope you enjoy it the piercing ๐Ÿ™‚ i dont have much knowledge on it so i cant be of help.

gawj1512
    Participant
    @gawj1512

@gawj1512 122224 wrote:

Well that would be wicked if it’s true. Where the skin seems thicker there, i’ve got it into my head it’s gonna hurt like a bastard *says she who can sit under a needle for 2 hours* I’m having it done regardless, I just want to be totally prepared…

Well it’s true, tragus definitely the least painful out of all mine so far, even including lobes. Quick and easy and virtually painless. Bo.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.