Bobbins
Participant
@bobbins

Hello all,

I am wanting to become a body piercer. I have seen courses on the British School of Body Piercing that seem good for me to attend, I was thinking that I would try and get a saturday job in in a tattoo/piercing shop to help out etc and to learn a few things about being in the shop environment and doing the course aswell and then staying doing part time piercing unitl i am good enough to go full time.
All I am wanting to know really is if anyone would recommend this route? and if the British School of Body Piercing is recommended for the training?
I cant give up my day job at the moment to work for nothing in a tattoo shop as I have bills etc to pay so this is the best way I could think of.

Any advice anyone could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Ta
Tracy

Bobbins
Participant
@bobbins

Any advice at all would be nice please people. I see that this has been viewed 300 times but had no reply whatsoever.
Hmmm

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Go to a shop and get an apprenticeship. I’m pretty sure it’s not a tough job the hardest part will be learning proper sterilization techniques. It’s just jabbing a needle through someone.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

300 views says nothing.. that might just be the search engine spiders.

HarrisAlanify
Participant
@harrisalanify

it is not the search engine spiders, I just don’t have detailed advice for you. What I can say is that since you made the decision, then go to find information you need by every method. good luck!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.