YouCanCallMeAwesome
Participant
@youcancallmeawesome

I went and got a new tattoo and my industrial pierced today. When I got the industrial the bleeding was horrible the poor piercer was like “we are gonna be here for hours” It was pouring down my skin and into my hair. The same thing happened last month when I got my rook pierced. My piercer asked that I try not to drink an energy drink before I come next time. Is this normal? Did anyone else bleed this bad? Is there anything I could take before hand to help?:confused:

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

an oldschool trick for people that bleed is to eat a block of jelly about 2hrs before going in, it thickens the blood with the gelatin they use…. it works for tattoo’s but aint got a clue with piercings 😉

ps… never heard of people bleeding more than normal due to having energy drinks

DragunRose
Participant
@dragunrose

When I got my industrial done my piercer warned me that I was going to bleed like crazy so that I did not get worried when I did, he even had extra supplies ready for all the blood. Seems I’m a bit on the different side since I barely bled and he was blown away by it, so yes it is normal.

Also, if your energy drinks contain caffeine that could be why they are telling you to avoid it. My tattoo artist always tells me not to drink too much coffee before I go for a tattoo because it will make me bleed more. Not sure why, I’m sure google can explain it, I just don’t feel like googling it right now.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.