Zambaku
Participant
@zambaku

Took me 3 days to go from 3mm to 8mm without any trouble. Figured I’d stretch the other ear a bit slower so I took my 5mm spiral and put it in. This was difficult since I have scar tissue from when I got the lobe pierced that didn’t like being stretched so it began to bleed, quite alot actually. So I took the spiral out and put in my 3mm ring. Only problem is that it’s one of those ball closure rings…I could really use some tips on how to get the ball back in the ring. I own a pair of ring opening plyers. I’m just not coordinated enough to put the ball in the ring and match up the tiny holes with the edges -_-

Stu
Participant
@stu

I had the same issues initially and having zero patience didn’t help – but just came down to practicing even holding the bcr by the ear and doing it (wouldn’t rip it out if I threw a strop) Now have no issues on any part of my body

Oh yeah hint – I locate 1 dimple and rotate to snap the other into place – works for me

Windexx
Participant
@windexx

Oh man. I know what you mean on that. I hate those as well. I’ve had to get other people to get the ball back on for me because I get frustrated soo easily and get really mad. Not too long ago, I was chewing on my lip ring (like I always do) and the ball came off. -.- Well, I got so pissed off at it that I said screw this and I bot the ring together so that it wouldn’t come off. lol So now I’ve got snake bites without balls. (because I accidently swallowed the other ball when I was drunk. oops. lol)

metal_head
Participant
@metal_head

I am not a big fan of them either. I prefer horseshoes.

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

You get used to them, really…
My main problem is I have a HUGE nervous habit where I play with my lip rings.
I catch myself doing it constantly…

I’ll end up biting the balls out 10-15 times a day. So I’ve actually learned to put them back in with my teeth and tongue.

Ahem.
Ladies?
:p

Poesy
Participant
@poesy

Hey

I use the theory of locating one dimple and then clicking the other in. Otherwise I end of fiddling around for ages and giving up and using a stud…

I think CBRs look good. Better than horseshoes. But i guess it depends on the type of piercing

Poesy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.