MikeyC
    Participant
    @mikeyc

Has anyone else been watching it besides me?

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Nooooooooo

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Never heard of it.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

The only reason why I watch is because of theresa Sharpe. Loved her work before the show. If she don’t win the show is rigged. I FUCKING hate how theyhave to attach an emotional story behind every tattoo. Fuck these tattoo shows.

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

Most tattoo shows are fucken rubbish. I might record some just to fast forward past all the scripted bullshit and see the actual tattoo at the end.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@buttwheat 128559 wrote:

Never heard of it.

+1

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

MikeyC
    Participant
    @mikeyc

@yodaddynukka 128560 wrote:

The only reason why I watch is because of theresa Sharpe. Loved her work before the show. If she don’t win the show is rigged. I FUCKING hate how theyhave to attach an emotional story behind every tattoo. Fuck these tattoo shows.

Yeah she is very talented and I also think she is cute

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Never heard of it either!

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

I watched less than 10 minutes of NY Ink. An apprentice quit working in a shop and started working out of his apartment.
    He didn’t even have a mirror! Absolute fucking garbage show.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

How about some more info on this mystery show?

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

its the one with joe capobianco as a head judge, and sabina kelly and hannah aitchinson as judges. pete wentz is the obligatory douche host. EVERY and i mean EVERY tattoo has some deep meaning.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@yodaddynukka 128604 wrote:

EVERY and i mean EVERY tattoo has some deep meaning.

Of course. It would be pretty dreadful TV if it was just an hour of people walking in, saying “give me this shit” and then the noise of the needles for 45 minutes 😀

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

What network and day?

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

Oxygen network. I forget what day. Season just ended and theresa sharpe won.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@yodaddynukka 128628 wrote:

Oxygen network. I forget what day. Season just ended and theresa sharpe won.

As she should have.

But you just blew the ending for me! I have been watching it on another station that is always a week behind. My fault for looking at the thread, I guess. Although it was pretty clear from the beginning who would win. She was the only name that I recognized at all when the contestants were first announced. So I’ll still watch to see the winning artwork. And losing.

Like everyone here I HATE that they make the whole show about the teary story of why they are getting this MEANINGFUL tattoo that is going to change their life, blah blah blah. But I do like to kind of judge them on my own, and then see how the judges comments are the same or different from my opinions.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.