Lee Jdm Taylor
Participant
@lee-jdm-taylor

I have a large octopus tattoo on my right side going from my chest around my shoulder , a bit up my nexk and bit down my arm and a small bit on my back.
I want to have a full sleave done but not sure what style and theme to go for.
I like ocean and fish , animails , skulls and Japanese. Stuff.
Im planing on a lion or tiger on the left hand side of my cheast and a dragon koi on the other arm to cover up a old tattoo there and a pirate suken ship accross my lower back to cover one there and need sumit to and ideals to go from the ship on my lower back to my octopus above and covering a horrible dragon i had done when i was younger.
Can provide any pictures to help guys and girls :).

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

OK thats a lot of different stuff… thats not necessarily a problem but planning and position will be the difference between pulling it off and it looking a mess. Pictures of what you are talking about would definitely help yes.

You have an octopus on the top of your right arm, cool, so then you can fill the rest of that arm with coral and brightly coloured fish and seahorses and starfish/jellyfish, loads will go with that. No problem. You want a lion on the other side, also cool, but if that is put in as part of a jap dragon sleeve, will look off, unless its a japanese stylised lion… i would be more tempted to stick with the animal realism stuff on the top half and put the jap stuff on a leg so that it flows better.

Its an awful lot to juggle!

Lee Jdm Taylor
Participant
@lee-jdm-taylor

if u have a email I can send u pics. as cant seem to get them on here ๐Ÿ™

Lee Jdm Taylor
Participant
@lee-jdm-taylor

how do u post pictures on here from my photobucket account?

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

You can just upload pics to your personal profile and then embed the link that it gives you to each picture into your post ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.