Phil Bembridge
Participant
@phil-bembridge

Hello all, I’m Phil, 28 years old. Currently a part time tattoo apprentice at 2 guns tattoo shop based in Darlaston, Walsall, UK and have been there for approx 2/3 months. A little bit about me and my journey so far. I have been creating art on and off since a young child and never got off the ground in terms of success(getting my work noticed), however since 2010 I have been slowly building up my knowledge of all things art, after lengthly time of not doing anything, discouraged from drawing after my short lived and uninspiring animation course.

During 2010, I stumbled across the reality show LA Ink, which opened a whole new world of art for me. initially kat Von D & Co inspired me to start drawing again, that is until I found Jeff Gogue. As far inspiration goes, he has changed my life completely without even meeting him, studying his work, his ideas and putting them into practice with my own work. I have never thought I’d be anywhere in my life with the art I do, but now anything is possible.

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!

Good luck in your endeavors! Keep us posted.

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

Welcome to the forum. To be a tattoo artist you should first be an accomplished artist. Which you CLEARLY are!!! Good luck with the apprenticeship.

richardguntendorfer
Participant
@richardguntendorfer

Welcome Phil!

this journey never ends , each day , each study , you will always learn something new… don’t hurry about the time .

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

Hi welcome to the forum! Good luck with your apprenticeship, I considered doing it myself but I just don’t have enough confidence in my artistic ability to risk scarring someone for life lol

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.