Angelwngs
    Participant
    @angelwngs

Hi all, my name is Kristina and I am 25 years old. I have a fiance who is 31 and his name is John. I have a tattoo of Eeyore on my calf and he has a Cockatiel on his head to symbolize my favorite pet Cockatiel named Bubba Sparks. I am getting another tattoo soon of the well known Phoenix symbol with the Arizona flag on the body of the Phoenix. I know it’s been done before because I found the pic of the tattoo on google and I like it so I want it. I have a great Artist that did my other tattoo his name is Levi. But I hope he’s still there at the tattoo shop he did my first tattoo. I’ll post a pic of the tattoo I want, and I want it on the bottom half of my arm the part that’s closer to my hand and right next to my elbow. Let me know what you think. I’ll post the pic of the tattoo if you can tell me how.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Welcome back. Make sure you post up a link of Levi’s work before you get anything done.

Angelwngs
    Participant
    @angelwngs

@buttwheat 142542 wrote:

Welcome back. Make sure you post up a link of Levi’s work before you get anything done.

I don’t understand, why?

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Angelwngs 142543 wrote:

I don’t understand, why?

So you do not get sub par work

Angelwngs
    Participant
    @angelwngs

@buttwheat 142544 wrote:

So you do not get sub par work

What is sub par work?

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Angelwngs 142545 wrote:

What is sub par work?

Are you asking the definition of the words sub par work or do you want examples?

Sub- below par-average work-tattoo

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Welcome back!

Essentially this: There are people here that can spot a shit tattoo a mile away. My first few tattoos made me proud as hell. I posted pictures here and I was told my tattoos were bad. Then I was told WHY they were bad. At a glance many tattoos look great, but when you look closer you see lines that are crooked, shading is wrong, even “blowouts” caused when the needle goes in too deep.
    Post the artist’s work and we’ll give you an unbiased assessment.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.