theflashdw
    Participant
    @theflashdw

Heres the story… a few years ago i had gotten a few bad tattoos on my forearms by a rookie In his bedroom. They were my initials D on my right arm W in my left (I know pretty cheesy) on top of the cheesiness of the idea they were executed terribly so i decided to go to another friend to cover them up. A skull and top hat with a web around it to cover the D and a dreamcatcher to cover the W(done by 2different ppl). Im not really feeling those ideas either but anything is better than what i had. Im only asking for someones creative genius to help me with some tips and ideas to add to what i have to make them look better. Please feel free to tell me If they look bad or not…links below

Untitled
    Untitled

theflashdw
    Participant
    @theflashdw

Ps. I learned my lesson…my next Tat session will be by someone very experienced…at the time i was a little dumber and i wanted a tattoo really bad. I specificly dont like the solid black part of the top hat on my right arm

Panter
    Participant
    @panter

There’s no colour there that I can see, and they’re pretty faded so should respond well to laser I would have thought?

theflashdw
    Participant
    @theflashdw

@Panter 141072 wrote:

There’s no colour there that I can see, and they’re pretty faded so should respond well to laser I would have thought?

You think they are bad tattoos? or should i get them rehit with color? Laser treatment is out of my range right now

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

tumblr_n9il8emNJB1tisflno1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_n9ikqavTeB1tisflno1_1280.jpg

You seem to keep making bad decision on getting tattoos so hopefully you will listen to what is going to be said here.
    Save up your money get a couple of laser sessions to lighten those awful tattoos and get proper tattoos.
    We can help you find the right tattooist for the job.

Panter
    Participant
    @panter

@theflashdw 141074 wrote:

You think they are bad tattoos? or should i get them rehit with color? Laser treatment is out of my range right now

Yeah, sorry, they’re hopeless.
    Save up until you’ve got the funds to sort them properly, you’ve got the rest of your life to get it right 🙂
    You’ll get good recommendations on here about where/who to go to, then you’ll be able to wear something you’re proud of.

Good luck!

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

I second laser treatments. I’m about to have my first laser session in a few days.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Yes, I agree, laser is the way to go. Then get a professional tattoo artist.

pidjones
    Participant
    @pidjones

I can still see the W. Nuc ’em.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

They are awedul mate, sorry!

Laser and get a real artist!

theflashdw
    Participant
    @theflashdw

Well dammm… i know they are ghetto tattoos but are they so bad that should be embarrassed to be in public with a short sleeve shirt? ?

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

They’re bad, but being embarrassed is all about your own attitude. A ton of people walk around with shitty ink.
    If I were you, I wouldn’t worry about it. If someone comments it, just let them know that you’re working on it.
    They’re amateur and faded, a couple laser sessions and they should be easy to cover up!
    Save up the money (you got a lifetime!) and get it fixed, but don’t compromise what can turn out to be amazing tattoos just because you’re broke right now.

theflashdw
    Participant
    @theflashdw

@Sam-I-Am 141078 wrote:

Yes, I agree, laser is the way to go. Then get a professional tattoo artist.

Ill have to live with these tats for a while until i get the money to fix them. Are people really going to notice them? im very self concious? So far no one has ever bashed them in my face

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

@theflashdw 141089 wrote:

Ill have to live with these tats for a while until i get the money to fix them. Are people really going to notice them? im very self concious? So far no one has ever bashed them in my face

If they haven’t so far, they’re not gonna suddenly start out of no where.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

They’re bad. But the average person doesn’t know any better.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.