easyedge
    Participant
    @easyedge

Hello I go by easyedge and I am obviously new here *waves*:-) I actually only have one tattoo but I am looking into getting one very soon. I worked at a place that did not allow visible tattoos and most of the tattoos places I wanted were visible so I just stayed away from it for a while. I no longer work for that company and I am excited to be able to get another tattoo! I have been wanting this for so long. I am from California and got my first tattoo when I was 18. My parents paid for it as a gift. It is a scorpion on the back of my right shoulder, mostly black with some red highlighting. I do notice some flaws in the tattoo now but I do not mind it. it was my first tattoo and I eventually will continue around the scorpion to fix it up a bit. It was a very spur of the moment tattoo while visiting Venice Beach at the House of Ink. I am now 23 years old! so it has been 5 years since I got my first tattoo. So that is just a little about me and the one tattoo I have currently. Hopefully I will have more soon. ๐Ÿ™‚

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!

Do your research to find a tattoo artist and get a kick-ass tattoo!

Keep us posted, and post a bunch of pictures.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Welcome to the forum mate ๐Ÿ™‚

dhurley40
    Participant
    @dhurley40

Welcome!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Tecratt
    Participant
    @tecratt

Welcome to the forum.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

What up hombre?

msmercury
    Participant
    @msmercury

Hey there, welcome to the forum! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.