Tucantastic
    Participant
    @tucantastic

Hey all!

Long time lurker, first time poster though. I’ve been following this forum for quite a while now, searching for cool flash and awesome ink, and thought that I’d finally pop in and say hello myself.

I deeply appreciate the art of tattooing, and have been really stoked on it for the last five years give or take. But still, being 21 years old, I haven’t got any tattoos myself. Partly because I really want to be god damn sure what I want if I’m getting something. It’s not like I’m completely lacking ideas. It’s just that I’m in the process of thinking the ones that I have through. Also, evidently, awesome artists aren’t as frequent in these parts as I could’ve hoped for, and the whole process of finding the right one is totally new to me. Some feedback would be great at one point!

Anyways, besides that I study at university, play music, volunteer at stuff etc. I’m a big rock and roll fan, and last but not least I love spare ribs.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!😎

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Welcome mate:)

I can taste those ribs!

Tucantastic
    Participant
    @tucantastic

Thanks a lot. 🙂

By the way, I think I just shed a tear. That looks very much like culinary genius at its best.

msmercury
    Participant
    @msmercury

Hey, welcome to the forum! 🙂

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Tucantastic 129621 wrote:

evidently, awesome artists aren’t as frequent in these parts as I could’ve hoped for, and the whole process of finding the right one is totally new to me. Some feedback would be great at one point!

Welcome
    If you tell us where these parts are maybe we can help

Tucantastic
    Participant
    @tucantastic

Welcome
    If you tell us where these parts are maybe we can help

Thanks a bunch. I completely forgot. I live in Denmark. A lot of my local tattoo artists don’t seem bad at all. It’s just that “not bad” isn’t exactly pure extravaganza either, you know? Peterpoose, the Iron & Ink shop (https://www.facebook.com/IronInkshop/photos_stream) listed on your Brag Art List does seem quite awesome compared to a lot of the other stuff I’ve seen around here. Either that or I haven’t been looking close enough. :p

If you guys have got any other recommendations I’d love to hear!

Tecratt
    Participant
    @tecratt

Welcome to the forum!

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose
    Tucantastic
    Participant
    @tucantastic

peterpoose

Also in Denmark ,

https://www.facebook.com/LineMariell…/photos_stream

Awesome portraits. I think she’s one of the apprentices at that shop, Iron & Ink. 🙂

mrchen
    Participant
    @mrchen

Welcome, glad you’ve been pointed to some great ink already

xanderx
    Participant
    @xanderx

welcome to the forum!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.