mrchen
    Participant
    @mrchen

Hello friends, I have returned from the beyond. Got burnt out on all tattoo media, for the first time in my life I had to take a break. Cancelled a Sean Herman appointment, cancelled all appointments, gave artsist my deposits, didnt care, stopped hanging on forums, quit reading anything tattoo and didn’t step foot in a shop. really got tired of seeing shit ink, hearing about shit ink, seeing shit ink in print, listening to shitty artists shit.
    My brain is cleansed and thanks to people like gouge I can look at ink again, there is some incredible work being done and it makes me love this art form again.
    I wish I had a body of open skin to start again, the art form has risen to such a level, truly a collectors dream. Instead I will enjoy being a person with 250 hours of coverage who truly appreciates what can be done in this form.
    Glad to see the rock solid names on here. I look forward to hanging with you all again if you’ll have me

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Welcome back 🙂

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

I wouldn’t have said all those vicious things about you if I knew you’d return.

Sorry in advance. 😉

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

I’m glad you’re back.
    I just started this whole tattoo thing last year.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Welcome back sir

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Welcome back brother. Was wondering what happened.
    And I can thankfully say that I have decided to step away from average. I’ve got my first appointment next month
    with a great artist.

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

Welcome back Kevin

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Welcome back mate, wondered also where you had gone to:)

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

Welcome back, we had a funeral we thought you got run over by a moped.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

good to have you back sir. no wonder i havent seen you post anything tattoo related on fb.

mrchen
    Participant
    @mrchen

Thank you all, glad you are all still here hanging out, bsing with you is why I am back. Hope to discuss some great artists great pieces and ideas.

ezrider
    Participant
    @ezrider

Good to see you back online, was wondering what had happened with you.

newdragon
    Participant
    @newdragon

Welcome back. Your voice of reason and your tattoo wisdom was missed.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.