johnny_fortune
    @

I’m new here, currently have number of tattoos, hope to expand that much more in the future ๐Ÿ™‚

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!

We like pictures!
    Most here don’t care for tribal, text, and shit tattoos.
    We encourage you to get a good tattoo ARTIST, and utilize their creativity to get you a tattoo designed for you. One that will blow your fucking socks off!

Or, you could go to a scratch-er and then we will ridicule you.

Again, welcome.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Welcome Johnny
    I visited your website and I call utter bullshit on this:
    “Does White Ink Tattoo Fading?

You thinking about getting white tattoo, but, you want to know if the tattoo gonna fade quick, right?

So let us help you. First of all, white ink tattoos donโ€™t fade quicker comparing to other tattoos. The most important thing that will effect tattoo fading is the quality of the ink (and eventually, the white tattoo ink). I canrecommend Eternal or Dynamic inks to start with.

Itโ€™s important to mention that white tattoos can look faded if its done on a very dark skin (as a general rule, white tattoos should be done on pale skin. You can read more here).

Second, and most importantly, if your are going to expose your white tattoo (and eventually โ€“ every tatto. Itโ€™s not have to be white) to a huge amount of sunshine, be sure to protect it with ling clothes (and from the first moment, pick a body part which is not directly exposed to the sun).

To summarize, there is a lot of people who have white tattoos for a couple of years now and they are just fine. Just remember to protect them and to tattoo them on a respectable, recccomended and of course, sterile studio.”

White as you know is not a color at all it is the lack of color this being said in mostpeople it starts to turn yellowish quite quickly. I have white in some of my tattoos mainly as highlights to make them pop and one with a shit ton of white that is only a couple of years old that is in a desperate need of a touch up.
    But you are the expert so it must be true. BTW you spelled recommended and tattoo wrong on your web site. You have to proof read that stuff.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

butthead is right, i have a white flash skull on my arm with a boombox, that skull is now has a brown tint to it because of the sun.

Michael28
    Participant
    @michael28

Hi welcome!

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Welcome mate ๐Ÿ™‚

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

Welcome to the forum.

msmercury
    Participant
    @msmercury

Welcome to the forum! ๐Ÿ™‚

argedion
    Participant
    @argedion

Welcome to the forum ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.