gixxerrider
    Participant
    @gixxerrider

New here. Lets see. I’m 26 and I went through a rough time in my life about a year ago. Lost my grandma around Thanksgiving so I got my first tattoo for her (cross with a ribbon with her name and her birth/death years on it) on my right calf and I was instantly hooked. Got my 2nd one this past weekend (“I will fear no evil for Thou are with me” in hebrew around my left bicep). I work in a professional setting so both of mine can be hidden easily while at work but shown off when I’m not.

Anyway, just wanted to say hey.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Welcome
    I can’t say I’m a fan of the tattoos but I’m not wearing them

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!

I (and most of us here) don’t care for text in tattoos. It is great to honor family and friends. My mother loved Gardenia flowers. If I wanted to honor her that would be the basis of the tattoo.
    I suggest that you get a tattoo that is a work of art. A good tattoo artist will help you with your idea and take care of the details.

Please stay away from text (and tribal) tattoos.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

Welcome to the forum, it’s sad to hear about your news but we give honest opinions here, The tattoo is badly done the line work look’s to thin when it should have a thicker outline, The detail of the cross look’s like a child has drawn it and it just look’s like he rushed the writing at the last minute. The Idea is nice but you could of had it done much better artist who knew what he was doing. As long as your happy with it at the end of the day as it represents something special to you.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

Welcome to the forum! As you can see already, there are lots of opinions here. These people have taught me a lot.

I’m sorry about your grandma.

Panter
    Participant
    @panter

Welcome to the forum!

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Welcome to forum mate, take on board what the above tell you they know their shit and are not trying to be horrible ๐Ÿ™‚

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

Welcome to the forum. You gain positive rep for being a fellow motorcyclist

msmercury
    Participant
    @msmercury

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay. ๐Ÿ™‚

argedion
    Participant
    @argedion

Welcome to the forum. Listen to these guys and gals they know their shit and stuff like that

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.