baperton
    Participant
    @baperton

Hello. I’m new to the forum and forums in general but I’ve found myself with some time to kill at night and am looking to keep from being bored. I love tattoos and piercings. I currently have 4 tattoos and can’t wait for the next. I just finished my latest 2 days ago. I’m going to attempt to post a pic hopefully it works out 🙂 Let me know what you think.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!
    I’m sure you’ll find it interesting here.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Welcome! Great side boob. Hopefully you are open to moving away from your current tattooist. Is that a waterbed?

baperton
    Participant
    @baperton

Thanks! I love side boob. And my tattooist. No not a waterbed, just a super comfortable platform bed.

Luk7
    Participant
    @luk7

welcome! awesome tat

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Noones saying stop loving your current artist, just find someone else to actually tattoo you.
    Is the “bird” flying towards or away? Either way the body proportions are off. Feet?
    Great canvas, not so great tattoo.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

I think the bird has a little head.

Seems to be flying stratght up.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

OOPS! I missed the no feet.

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

Ow, that had to hurt. What other tattoos do you have? 🙂

and welcome to the forums!

tool
    Participant
    @tool

hi, don’t be put off by the lads, they actually do have a wealth of knowledege beneath the bluntness. You piece is unusal to say the least and the bad photo doesn’t help, solid line work thought, but first impression is that the left side of the wings is actually a different “design” from the right (on purpose?), the main body is swollen to the left and constructed like a bee hive, and the head not quite attached to the neck . Remeinds me of a famous artists’ work my ex loved but I couldn’t get my head around. Your baps in the picture doesn’t help either:) Your design?, post better pic. of the work( without the baps) and credit your artist. At the end of the day as long as your happy…..

baperton
    Participant
    @baperton

Definitely not put off! I enjoy the comments, positive or negative. Thanks for the feedback all.

baperton
    Participant
    @baperton

To answer some of the comments, yes it hurt. Its a phoenix rising up, not necessarily flying to the left or right. I’m not exactly sure how you would know that the body proportions are off since its an animal that exists in mythology alone, unless you’re referring to my body proportions (in which case you would be right-they’re off lol.) I’ll try to get a better pic up once its fully healed but its hard because it moves when I move and as a woman I will always choose the angle which makes me look better. 🙂

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Link is broken for me………

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

It doesnt look like natural anatomy (the tattoo) yours is fine. But your right. Maybe all phoenix’ are supposed to look swollen and hide their feet.
    Mean no offense, just an honest opinion.
    The criticisms lead to better tattoos in the future. And thats what we all want.
    Wish i could examine the pic in question some more. Seems to be removed?

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Did that work? I see it

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.