Alistair14
    Participant
    @alistair14

Hey guys!! Just to say hi ..I’m getting my first tattoo on tuesday so i thought i’d come join up!

Kinda nervous cause it’s just the fear of the unknown really ..any past experiences from anyone pls XD

Gunna be getting this on my calf ..so kinda covered till i wear shorts haha
    tumblr_l50xxpStJp1qzxzwwo1_500.jpg

iggybuddi
    Participant
    @iggybuddi

Welcome! Fuck yeah for Pokemon! I got a rather large piece on the side of my calf as my first tattoo in August. Took about 6 hours or so. It definitely hurt, but it was tolerable. The last half hour was the worst. Make sure you’ve got food in your stomach and bring something sugary just in case. I’m sure you’ll do fine though, it’s totally worth it! It’s not as bad as people say. Good luck and post pics when its done!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Welcome
    Tattoos hurt

Alistair14
    Participant
    @alistair14

@iggybuddi 119459 wrote:

Welcome! Fuck yeah for Pokemon! I got a rather large piece on the side of my calf as my first tattoo in August. Took about 6 hours or so. It definitely hurt, but it was tolerable. The last half hour was the worst. Make sure you’ve got food in your stomach and bring something sugary just in case. I’m sure you’ll do fine though, it’s totally worth it! It’s not as bad as people say. Good luck and post pics when its done!

I can’t wait for it ..Proper excited! ๐Ÿ˜€ It’s pretty quirky :p
    I’ve been told it hurts so I’m expecting the worst ( Won’t be worse than dislocating my shoulder tho ..i hope!!!)
    The artist I spoke too who’s gunna do it for me said to eat a lot and get some sugar down ya, which will be easy ..I will don’t worry!

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Great!

Welcome to the forum. Let us know how you make out.

x561x
    @

@Alistair14 119466 wrote:

I can’t wait for it ..Proper excited! ๐Ÿ˜€ It’s pretty quirky :p
    I’ve been told it hurts so I’m expecting the worst ( Won’t be worse than dislocating my shoulder tho ..i hope!!!)
    The artist I spoke too who’s gunna do it for me said to eat a lot and get some sugar down ya, which will be easy ..I will don’t worry!

The pain is gonna surprise you, it’s really not that terrible. I mean yeah it hurts but the dislocated shoulder probly caused A LOT more discomfort lol. + You build up a tolerance to the pain within like 10-20 minutes.

long story short: pains not that bad, you’ll be fine

TagiDoll
    Participant
    @tagidoll

Another Fuck Yeah for Pokemon over here.

Pain is different for everyone, chances are you’ll be fine ๐Ÿ˜‰ Make sure you come back and show us when you get it <3

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

welcome

msmercury
    Participant
    @msmercury

Hey, welcome to the forum! Hope you post pics later! ๐Ÿ™‚

Alistair14
    Participant
    @alistair14

Hey guys (and girls) ..Cheers for the welcome! ๐Ÿ™‚

It’s tomorrow and I’m getting pretty nervous XD Been told by a few people to eat a lot and get some sugar in my before so I should be fine, the shoulder was the worst so I doubt it’ll beat that! It sounds like it wont be toooo bad but if it gets better during the sitting then ill be happy!
    I LOVE this one for some reason, I wanna get a few more done but I’m not too sure yet haha

I’ll post the pics up tomorrow when it’s done ..don’t worry ๐Ÿ˜‰

Cheers again people! ๐Ÿ˜€

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

May your ink exceed our expectations.

Alistair14
    Participant
    @alistair14

@ArniVidar 119562 wrote:

May your ink exceed our expectations.

how so kind sir?

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

In every possible way. I consider that the highest form of well-wishes for our creed. Sort of like, may God smile upon your day, but without the whole God issue ๐Ÿ˜€

Alistair14
    Participant
    @alistair14

Ah! Well thanks! ๐Ÿ˜€

Alistair14
    Participant
    @alistair14

here we go! haha ..on my way now and ill post the pics up ..super excited ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.