fastchick420
Participant
@fastchick420

Hi everyone!

I have been a lurker here for a while now, and decided I may as well go ahead and get in on the conversation.A little bit about me… I am a potter from Regina, Saskatchewan. Some of my interests are roller derby, pole dancing, swimming, reading and horseback riding. I got my first tattoo a week ago and am now hooked! I chose to get it on my ribs though…so it was a bit of a painful introduction to tattoos to say the least but it didn’t scare me away! Suddenly my skin is looking very bare, and I am excited to decide on a design for my second one. Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Peace and Love!

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Tattoos are like potato chips. My wife Andrea started all this with a Scottish thistle tattoo about a year ago. (I now have 5 with more on the way, she has 3 and counting)
Our 25 year old son is really freaked out. He has no tattoos (yet)

Run with them!

Sam

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Welcome, May we see your tattoo?

Panter
Participant
@panter

Welcome to the forum 🙂

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Hey, welcome to forums:)

shawncooper78
Participant
@shawncooper78

hi all,
this is shawn cooper and i love tats because its a great way of reflecting our thoughts and personality, i am planning to get my first tat, any suggestions…..

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Great!
What do you like?
Pick a subject that says “this is me” skulls, swards, animals… There are thousands of items.
What really represents you? Go with that.

Good luck and post pictures.

Sam

Station49
Participant
@station49
shawncooper78;118819 wrote:
hi all,
this is shawn cooper and i love tats because its a great way of reflecting our thoughts and personality, i am planning to get my first tat, any suggestions…..

Hah! Classic.

Ashlely9
Participant
@ashlely9

Welcome :)!

addicted.to.tattoos
Participant
@addicted-to-tattoos

hi and welcome 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.