Quinn_IV
Participant
@quinn_iv

Hi, I’m new here, so hello to everyone!
I know a little about tattooing – aftercare, what to expect in terms of pain and healing, the importance of asking around and picking out the right artist etc. But as I’m looking into getting my first tattoo, I plan to learn about more technical things like needle sizes and different inks and such (I love researching something I’m really interested in. When I got pierced I was looking at anatomy books like mad).
I really adore line work, specifically straight lines which incorporate geometry, as I find the way the lines move with the body really lovely.
So yeah, that’s about it. Hope to pick some brains for info in the future if that’s cool with you guys (^.^)

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Hi and welcome to the forum. There are plenty of knowledgable people on this forum. I, however, am not one of them. I hope you find all the answers you are looking for and good luck with your first tattoo! 🙂

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

Unless you are a professional artiat technical aspects of tattooing are forbidden discussion here

But you can head down to the local shop, maybe buy a pizza or two and bullshit with the artists
For a good smoke and a pizza I have found conversing very easy

Quinn_IV
Participant
@quinn_iv

I’m more interested in the anecdotal stuff here, and would only ask professionals or find stuff from proper sources anyway, so it shouldn’t be a problem here. Thanks for letting me know.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.