Serafin
Participant
@serafin

Hi everyone! I wanted to properly introduce myself. I’m a 28 years old girl from the Nerherlands. I live with my boyfriend and our 3 cats. I’m a primary school teacher and besides tattoos and looking up pictures of beautiful ink, I’m a huge fan of Volkswagen old timers. We’ve got a Beetle ourselves from ’84 (my year) and are saving up for a T2 camper ๐Ÿ™‚
I love to watch movies, tv series and reading books. Also a big music and festival-lover, preferably fests like Lowlands and Rock Werchter.

Just got my first tattoo last week, the 1st session out of the 6 that are planned now. It’s a blue lotus backpiece with Jugendstil ornaments. Got the outlines and some shading done this first session and can’t wait till we can continue ๐Ÿ™‚

Hope to find a lot of stories, info and pictures of beautiful ink here!

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Welcome to forums ๐Ÿ™‚

I love the old split screen VW campers but they are not cheap anymore!

Post some pics of your ink so we can see it progress.

Serafin
Participant
@serafin

Thanks!
Yes, unfortunately the old VW’s aren’t cheap anymore. It will take some time saving up but it’s worth it, I think ๐Ÿ˜‰
Will definitely post a picture of the progress, but shouldn’t that be posted in another subforum?

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Hippie! :p

Welcome to the forum. Them old bugs are fun. I want to buy a white one, put the proper decals on it and name it Herbie. ๐Ÿ™‚

Serafin
Participant
@serafin
ArniVidar;112183 wrote:
Hippie! :p

Welcome to the forum. Them old bugs are fun. I want to buy a white one, put the proper decals on it and name it Herbie. ๐Ÿ™‚

I’ve got a white one! ๐Ÿ™‚

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Brilliant. Is it in a good condition? Does it still have all it’s old chrome bits, the 1303 logo and so forth?

Serafin
Participant
@serafin

It’s in a nice condition yes, but it’s not a 1303 since it’s a ’84 Mexico bug ๐Ÿ™‚ I’d love to have an older one but this one came on our path and priceiwse it was a good decision for our first bug. Especially since we hope to have a t2 camper within 2 years. Unfortunately the bug has to go then cause of lack of space ๐Ÿ™

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

sounds great, welcome to the forum

redrunner
Participant
@redrunner

Im new hope to get help im looking for for my tattoo idea. Im 29 from minnesota great place if u like bad weather oh yeah i work production woooww go me i have no freinds in life they are all backstabbing ingrates
hoping to find alot of non-backstabbers here. ๐Ÿ˜€

horsegirl
Participant
@horsegirl

Hey there….

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.