phoenix_girl
Participant
@phoenix_girl

Alright, so I thought I’d introduce myself to you guys. ๐Ÿ™‚

My name is Sandra, I’m 24 and I’m from Berlin, Germany. I’ve lived here all my life.

I love music, movies, books, cooking and working out. I spend a lot of time with friends and I enjoy hosting little get togethers and stuff like that. My favorite color is blue, names and languages fascinate me and I am all about anything audio. My favorite music is anything that belongs in the rock genre, from acoustic and country to metalcore.

As a teenager I started wanting to have tattoos and I finally carried through with it the first time in October 2010. I’ve since gotten 3 more tattoos. If you guys care to see those then I could add pictures to the forum where you can post pictures or I’ll attach them here.

I definitely want more. I already have ideas and know where to get those. It’s just a matter of time and money haha.

I also have 6 piercings. They are nothing special though because they’re only in my ears, 3 in each. Majority of the time I’m not even wearing any ear rings haha.

Tattoos on guys are nice and I think girls look awesome with tattoos as well. My mom always wanted to change my mind about getting inked and it always bugged me a lot. I think everyone should do what they think is best for them.

Anyway, if any of you have questions, ask away.

๐Ÿ™‚

edit: I’ll upload the pictures to the forum, I’ll call the thread “My tattoos”. I can’t come up with a wittier name and you’ll see it’s posted by me anyway.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

Welcome Sandra to our nut house, I mean forum,

lotta ink around here, lotta music lovers too, I think you will enjoy hanginig out,

dont be afraid to jump in

and yes we love ink pics, when you have time

BananaBread
Participant
@bananabread

Welcome to the forum. Please post up the pics of your tattoos so we can all see them! ๐Ÿ™‚

Panter
Participant
@panter

willkommen to the forum ๐Ÿ™‚

(sorry, that’s about as far as my German goes, oh, and danke ๐Ÿ˜ฎ )

phoenix_girl
Participant
@phoenix_girl

That’s enough to make me smile haha so don’t worry. ๐Ÿ™‚

horsegirl
Participant
@horsegirl

hey there!
Welcome ๐Ÿ˜€

roxyryder
Participant
@roxyryder

welcome along ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.