Ragu35
Participant
@ragu35

I’ll be getting my first tattoo with my brother in a few months, and I’m still looking at designs. It’s nice to see a place where discussions about tattoos are more than just “DUDE YOU SHOULD GET A BARBED WIRE ON YOUR ARM”

Anyway, happy to be here.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

thank you for your kind words about the forum, alot of us are pretty nuts about this artform, welcome to the forum

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Welcome to the forum! I hope you get an awesome tattoo and post pics later! ๐Ÿ˜‰

BananaBread
Participant
@bananabread

Welcome. For your first tattoo you should totally get a barbed wire on your arm! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Zorba
Participant
@zorba
BananaBread;111158 wrote:
Welcome. For your first tattoo you should totally get a barbed wire on your arm! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Naw – he needs to get a Tramp Stamp like mine! ๐Ÿ˜€

GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove

Welcome. Everyone needs a barb wire tattoo!

And nothing wrong with tramp stamps. (Right? RIGHT?)

Zorba
Participant
@zorba
GrayCatLove;111208 wrote:
And nothing wrong with tramp stamps. (Right? RIGHT?)

Right! Since I have one.

horsegirl
Participant
@horsegirl
BananaBread;111158 wrote:

๐Ÿ˜‰ I 2nd that :p

GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove
Zorba;111219 wrote:
Right! Since I have one.

You wear it better than most, honey. I’m struggling with getting a tattoo on my lower back because of the unpleasant stereotypes, but after one more summer, I’m getting a Thai-inspired tiger. ๐Ÿ™‚

Zorba
Participant
@zorba
GrayCatLove;111227 wrote:
You wear it better than most, honey. I’m struggling with getting a tattoo on my lower back because of the unpleasant stereotypes, but after one more summer, I’m getting a Thai-inspired tiger. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanx for your kind words…

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Welcome mate!

I vote for a borstal spot!

TheCanvas
Participant
@thecanvas

Welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

Inkmywholebodi
Participant
@inkmywholebodi

Welcome to the group, hope you find what your looking for. Throw some pics up when ya get finished with your first one. Good luck.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.