Akers444
Participant
@akers444

Im Shannon. I live in the suburbs of Detroit, motor city, baby. Id love to avoid the ‘hi im new’ type post but here is my best effort in one 😀

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
Akers444;110974 wrote:
Im Shannon. I live in the suburbs of Detroit, motor city, baby. Id love to avoid the ‘hi im new’ type post but here is my best effort in one 😀

And I will try and avoid the Welcome to forums reply 😀

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

I’ll avoid avoiding anything welcome

Inkmywholebodi
Participant
@inkmywholebodi

Welcome, enjoy your stay. Hope you find what your looking for.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Welcome! Sorry you live in Detroit. 🙁

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Welcome to the forum.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Just wanted to stop in and say welcome to the forum! Do you currently have any tattoos or are you in the planning stage? 🙂

Akers444
Participant
@akers444

luckily im 20 mins outside of detroit not right in detroit. i rarely even go in detroit.

thank you for the welcomes 🙂

i only have 2 tats. one was a mistake lol :o/ the guy did a terrible job and the lettering isnt even. fml. i cant reach it to fix it myself. its on the back of my neck, says ‘feelin lucky’. my other one is on my forearm but is not done yet. but i plan on sleeving most of my left arm myself.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
Akers444;111042 wrote:
i only have 2 tats. one was a mistake lol :o/ the guy did a terrible job and the lettering isnt even. fml. i cant reach it to fix it myself. its on the back of my neck, says ‘feelin lucky’.

o/ Irony.

Akers444
Participant
@akers444

i know, right. i got it in PA where i moved from. Some asshole named Gunslinger. LOL i shouldve known. but…. yeah… i was drinking that night. fun times. good thing my hair covers it.

The Range
Participant
@the-range

Welcome fellow Michigander! You definitely have some great artists in that area of the state (here in Grand Rapids, I haven’t exactly been blown away). Hopefully you can manage to upload some pictures of your ink (mistake or not)–I’m sure we’d all be interested in seeing them. Enjoy your stay here!

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
The Range;111061 wrote:
Welcome fellow Michigander! You definitely have some great artists in that area of the state

Renshaw!

……

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat
Akers444;111042 wrote:
luckily im 20 mins outside of detroit not right in detroit. i rarely even go in detroit.

thank you for the welcomes 🙂

i only have 2 tats. one was a mistake lol :o/ the guy did a terrible job and the lettering isnt even. fml. i cant reach it to fix it myself. its on the back of my neck, says ‘feelin lucky’. my other one is on my forearm but is not done yet. but i plan on sleeving most of my left arm myself.

Do you mean that you’re going to tattoo yourself? If so, trust me, it’s harder than it seems.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
DavidJednat;111066 wrote:
Do you mean that you’re going to tattoo yourself? If so, trust me, it’s harder than it seems.

I was going to ask the same thing.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

watching and waiting……………………….

welcome to the forum

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.