ParaDoX667
Participant
@paradox667

Hi all,

Names Ben am a 31 year old Aussie with three tattoos currently (Coloured tribal outer bicep left arm, quote on inside of bicep left arm, tribal sun on right wrist) soon to have a full sleeve on the right.

have a fair amount of love for most tattoos would be covered head to toe if the missus and work would allow that ๐Ÿ˜‰

Really stumbled across the forum by accident while looking for info about elbow pain during sleeve work.
Had a bit of a browse and figured it’s a good enough place – so better introduce myself ๐Ÿ™‚

I’ll post up some pics soon of my current and planned tattoo work.

Anyway think that’s enough – so hello, this is me.

Cheers ๐Ÿ™‚

Panter
Participant
@panter

Welcome to the forum Ben, enjoy your stay ๐Ÿ˜Ž

looking forward to seeing your ink ๐Ÿ™‚

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

welcome to the forum, another aussie? no problem

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Hey mate, welcome to forums!

newdragon
Participant
@newdragon

Welcome Ben from a fellow Aussie.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Welcome to the forum! Glad you stumbled onto it. Do come back and post pics! Aussies are great! :):)

ParaDoX667
Participant
@paradox667

Cheers all for the warm welcome.
Pics of two of my tattoos up now, the third later when I take a photo – when I upload that one I’ll detail the plans for the full sleeve that I have the first sitting for on the 31st March ๐Ÿ˜€

Left bicep and most recent tattoo (15/05/2010)

Left bicep (25/04/09)

ParaDoX667
Participant
@paradox667

As promised my first tattoo:

I am booked in to have a whole sleeve done on this arm, starting on the 31st March.
It will be a fusion of three styles, Traditional Japanese koi with a twist (Can’t say much until it’s done) down to elbow, then bio-organic to the wrist. The twist is in the Koi that while it might be on a traditional background, it’s not a traditional Koi ๐Ÿ™‚

Once I get it started I’ll put more pics up.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.