francocali
Participant
@francocali

Here is my first tattoo a Buddha Got it in New jersey

Looking for idea to place a tat under the Buddha which would extend from the bottom of the buddha to reach were the tee shirt sleeve ends.

255klef.jpg[/IMG]

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Not a great pic, but looks decent from what I can see. Which artist in NJ did it?

Sorry, no idea on additions for that. Tough question to answer for your tattoo. 🙂

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

If you want to add to it I would have planned for the piece you have to be much bigger and part of a half sleeve so you can get much more detail in.
The piece looks good and may be hard to add to it but your artist will know best.

francocali
Participant
@francocali

Thanks for advice

here are the 2 tattoo i combined to get the art work for my new tat,,,kbo9zl.jpg

robby82
Participant
@robby82

[lang=nl]mooie tattoo’s makker , ziet er goed uit[/lang]

Justanothername
Participant
@justanothername

Looks good man, maybe one idea I came across with if you dont mind going up higher on the shoulder would be to somehow place a Bo Tree in the background with The Buddah in front of it. Maybe even see if he can somehow be placed in the tree like you would a carving. Don’t know if this helps just the first idea that came to mind. Possibly an endless knot somewhere. Good luck to you.

Inkmywholebodi
Participant
@inkmywholebodi

Awesome work man, I have a Buddha quote and am looking to at least dedicate a half sleeve or more to it. Great start for ya and I love the Bo tree idea.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.