Whodehelldiddat
Participant
@whodehelldiddat

Hey everybody, My name is Stephen and I am a big tattoo enthusiast. I don’t have any tattoos yet but I’m hoping to get my first two tattoos within the next year. I am a major nerd, I love video games and comic books. I like to listen to rock music mostly but I will listen to nearly anything other than pop.
I am mainly hear for inspiration aswell as advice on tattoo ideas and what not. I look forward to seeing what you all have to offer and hopefully Ill be able to help along the way.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Welcome Stephen. There are a lot of people who will be more than willing to give you advice on what to get for your first tat. Most of them are idiots. But my best advice would be to look around at the different albums people have posted for ideas that you like, then find an artist who blows your mind and let him run with it. Keep us posted and ask away here, just keep in mind that there is no entrance exam to join this forum. ๐Ÿ˜‰

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Welcome to the forum! ๐Ÿ™‚

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Welcome to the forum mate. I am also into your type of music.

Motorhead all the way!

Funk
Participant
@funk

Welcome, guy.

Just don’t be an idiot and you’ll fit in.(:

Make sure you get all of your work done professionally.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Dave Van;102449 wrote:
There are a lot of people who will be more than willing to give you advice on what to get for your first tat. Most of them are idiots.

I think you should get a monkey hanging off of a hot air balloon by his tail with an evil alligator in the basket of the balloon and all the ropes are made of liquorice and the balloon made of cotton candy.

Nice to have you around Dave.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

welcome to the forum

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Dave Van;102449 wrote:
Most of them are idiots.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

note one member insisting most of our members are idiots and the other telling you you will only fit in if you’re NOT an idiot… lol

welcome to the forum, i like buttwheats hot air balloon idea, at least it would be unique! ๐Ÿ˜‰

hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts

actually i’ve been sporting a monkey/alligator/hot air balloon tattoo for some time now, but i’m getting it removed so you can still be unique

good luck

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

LOL! Thanks, Buttwheat. You always make me laugh. I guess I could spend a little less time on fb and hang out here more. Wardy, why are you so quick to assume that when someone you know mentions the word “idiot” they are directing these comments towards you? Hmmm, a bit of an Oedipal complex, I’d wager. To most that last statement will make no sense whatsoever, but I’m guessing that it will strike a little close to home for Wardy. ๐Ÿ˜€ I just love messing with you, bro. No Wardy, no, stop crying. I was just kidding! Sheesh! Here, have a sucker. That’s a good boy. LMAO!
Lastly, to Kitty, please note that I did NOT say “most of the members on here”, I simply warned our hapless friend that many people will offer an opinion, as in anyone and everyone. And sadly, if you wish to fit into any group that is a general cross section of the population, being an idiot is NEVER a handicap. This explains Wardy’s popularity. HA! See what I did there? Kisses, Wardy, but Buttwheat will always be my main squeeze.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.