Danno
Participant
@danno

Hey guys,

My names Danny, I’m 22 years old, from the UK.

About to get my first tattoo next week, it’s a 9/11 tribute on the back of my left calf. Due to my sudden interest I thought I’d find a tattoo related forum and this one stuck out.

Hope to meet you all at some point 🙂

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Hello and welcome to the forum. Did you loose somebody close to you in the accident of 9/11 or have you ever been to the twin towers or just would like a memorial of it? 🙂 just wondering that’s all 🙂

Danno
Participant
@danno
Wardy;96974 wrote:
Hello and welcome to the forum. Did you loose somebody close to you in the accident of 9/11 or have you ever been to the twin towers or just would like a memorial of it? 🙂 just wondering that’s all 🙂

Thankyou 🙂

No nothing like that really, it’s kind of a weird one. No It’s just something that means alot to me, as I’m sure it does to everyone around the world.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Danno;97041 wrote:
Thankyou 🙂

No nothing like that really, it’s kind of a weird one. No It’s just something that means alot to me, as I’m sure it does to everyone around the world.

Understandable dude sounds like a awesome idea. Can’t wait to see the finished product 🙂

feathertouch
Participant
@feathertouch

welcome to the forum.

Talisman
Participant
@talisman

Welcome Danny,
Nice of you to pay your respects to a sad moment in history

Amok
Participant
@amok

Welcome mate, I’d love to see your tattoo when it’s done.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

Welcome Danno, hope you enjoy the forum, we are crazy about ink around here, especially new ink

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.