BigAl
Participant
@bigal

My name is allen everyone either calls me al bigal or chum lee because i look like chum lee off of pawn stars minus the sleeves or so far anyways nhere is my tatto it is a work in progress working my wany down my arm got the rest of my upper arm scheduled for a foo dog and so m flowers next week or so.after color2011-03-19194516.jpg before color03051923a.jpg after flowers 2011-08-28222324.jpg one of my pets 2011-05-01163445.jpg alright let me know what yall think of it

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

Welcome fellow big man

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
BigAl;95416 wrote:
i look like chum lee off of pawn stars

You look like an obese retard also?
Do you work at an auto parts store or were you just in the auto parts section of your local walmart looking for a wolf t shirt and decided to bust out a few pics of your tattoo?
Sweet snake. Is it a albino redtail boa?
Oh and welcome the tattoo looks ok.

BigAl
Participant
@bigal

Actually that was taken in front of advance autoparts right after the color was done buttlick but I guess since I didn’t tell you you wouldn’t know but I thought this place was about tattoos not the place where the picture was taken right its not a photography forum is it?

BigAl
Participant
@bigal

And yes its an albino redtail thanks for the welcom

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Welcome to the forum mate 🙂

Amok
Participant
@amok
BigAl;95416 wrote:
one of my pets 2011-05-01163445.jpg

props for not wearing pants around a hungry snake

bluey
Participant
@bluey

Your tattoo is great.
Your lucky that your snake is easy to handle, my diamond python is much smaller (at the moment) but bites everything especially me!

Hylland
Participant
@hylland

Welcome. Tell your artist you need another color session. Looks a little spotty. Other than that it looks good.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
BigAl;95429 wrote:
Actually that was taken in front of advance autoparts right after the color was done buttlick

Sorry I got that one wrong. You were just shopping for some chrome windshield wipers and then dropped everything and said “honey get on over here on take a picture of my new ink”?
I just find it funny where people take pictures of there tattoos.

xanderx
Participant
@xanderx
Amok;95443 wrote:
props for not wearing pants around a hungry snake

very observant Amok! i missed that 😀 but now that you did point it out, i also noticed the nails! what’s up with them?

oh and welcome btw, tattoo looks ok, snake even better… and the nails… uhmmmm…

BigAl
Participant
@bigal

That’s my fiance holding the snake I’m taking the picture LOL she had really short shorts on though lol

BigAl
Participant
@bigal
buttwheat;95451 wrote:
Sorry I got that one wrong. You were just shopping for some chrome windshield wipers and then dropped everything and said “honey get on over here on take a picture of my new ink”?
I just find it funny where people take pictures of there tattoos.

Actually it go done at night the first place I went was to advance because that’s where my buddies all hang out on Friday and Saturday night my ole lady was at work so I didn’t have anyone to snap the picture at the shop so I got one of my friends to do it there in front of the store was the only light. Left the chrome windsheild wipers there though…

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

welcome to the forum big al, sorry you got such a welcome…. your quite right in this is a tattoo forum and not a photography forum… it shouldnt matter where the photo was taken (unless in a scratchers kitchen etc)

i aint been on here for a while as i have been too busy, but we never used to get such rude replies to anyone on here, let alone a new member 😡

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Outlaw;95476 wrote:
welcome to the forum big al, sorry you got such a welcome…. your quite right in this is a tattoo forum and not a photography forum… it shouldnt matter where the photo was taken (unless in a scratchers kitchen etc)

i aint been on here for a while as i have been too busy, but we never used to get such rude replies to anyone on here, let alone a new member 😡

I don’t think I was being rude I was flipping him shit. There is quite a difference. at least by his last reply I see that he knows that I’m flipping him shit.

Oh and welcome back outlaw and things have changed since you have been gone.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.