andyman
@

Hi everyone im new to this, I have been tattooing now for about 8 months and im not too bad, im having a bit of a problem with my machines, they are not running properly…like they cut out and go again depending on what way i hold them. its only recently its started to happen i bought a new power supply and a new foot pedal and its still happening.. anyone have any ideas on what it could be?????

Andy

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

I’m assuming you aren’t working in a professional shop setting because you would have asked your fellow tattoo artists for help instead of coming to a forum for help. Therefor you probably aren’t licensed and you won’t get any information about technical advise in these forums. Sorry it sounds like I’m a jerk but rules are rules.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

^^ What he said.

PvtDonut
Participant
@pvtdonut

Not personally an artist but agreeing with the two pple above me sry bro

ZombieKiller
Participant
@zombiekiller

Whats wrong is your machines are losing their mojo when you tilt them out of sync with the earths rotation. The only way to remedy this is to kill a chicken on a full moon. Drain its blood into a gold cup and dip your machines in the blood while chanting the lords prayer backwards. Works every time.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I thought you also needed to tattoo a pentagram onto yourself with the chicken blood to purify the needle?

ZombieKiller
Participant
@zombiekiller

No, no. We’ve been over this before. You need to tattoo a virgin Brazilian female with the chickens blood in order to purify the needles. Geez, don’t you guys pay any attention?

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Oh.. crap. I mixed up the instructions… if I was supposed to tattoo the virgins, who was I supposed to stake?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I thought the cheesy poofs were to sanitize the needle?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
ZombieKiller;92902 wrote:
Whats wrong is your machines are losing their mojo when you tilt them out of sync with the earths rotation. The only way to remedy this is to kill a chicken on a full moon. Drain its blood into a gold cup and dip your machines in the blood while chanting the lords prayer backwards. Works every time.

What zombiekiller said.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.