CheeseBaby
Participant
@cheesebaby

I am new to the forum but not new to the world of tattoos! My names Brittany, I’ll be 20 soon and I live in Michigan. I have 4 tattoos, the first I got when I was 15, my awesome mom signed for me and I got Elvis Presleys’ signature on my upper right thigh. Almost every year since then I’ve gotten a new tattoo, up until I was 18 my mom signed for them ๐Ÿ™‚ Although my first tattoo experience was bad I went through with 3 more. I can remember sitting in the waiting room hearing this guy scream because it hurt so bad! But the next year I found a better shop and better artist who tattooed underneath the signature and gave me the love of my life down my thigh, aka ELVIS PRESLEY. A year later I decided to do a memorial tattoo for my great grandmother. I have a pair of large angel wings on my back with only her eyes in between them and the words she spoke in her year book across my shoulders “Kindness Has Resistless Charm”. A year and a half later I got my favorite flowers, lilies, on my hips ๐Ÿ˜€ I am quite happy and satisfied with my body art. Not exactly sure what I want next but I have a few ideas ๐Ÿ™‚ to see any of my tattoos go to my profile and look in my albums! Nice to meet everyone

Brittany

p0xy
Participant
@p0xy

hi and welcome ๐Ÿ˜›

tatlover2
Participant
@tatlover2

Welcome to the forum from Sunny Southern California.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I like cheese

Adler
Participant
@adler

Welcome, nice photo album.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.