badTattoo
Participant
@badtattoo

Children should not be allowed to make tattoo guns. Getting it covered up is expensive. I have a chance to get it removed FREE http://tinyurl.com/6gn8zw5

You could vote for me and see some other really bad tattoos.

Anyone in NH want to do some pro bono work to cover this thing up artist choice, if I don’t win.

TopTattooPics
Participant
@toptattoopics

Wow dude yeah I will for that one to be removed / covered up. Kind of racist too

badTattoo
Participant
@badtattoo

LOL,

I would not call it racist never thought of it like that it’s just stupid. It’s about 20 years old give or take a few months.

Thanks for the vote thought

GreenDragon
Participant
@greendragon
TopTattooPics;83435 wrote:
Wow dude yeah I will for that one to be removed / covered up. Kind of racist too

Explain the racist part.

badTattoo
Participant
@badtattoo
GreenDragon;83438 wrote:
Explain the racist part.

Maybe it’s because of the misspelling of the word black?

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Don’t see anything racist in that. But it’s a crap piece of ink though.

Rockysmom
Participant
@rockysmom

Voted. Hope you win!

TheJuanAndOnly235
Participant
@thejuanandonly235

^^^^^^^ditto

***originally for ArniVidar but ill agree with both of you lol

clay1680
@

Jebus H. Christ that is some seriously terrible ink. i could have probly done better by taping a tattoo machine on my crank and trying to draw with it. please even if you dont win cough up the dough and cover that shit pile

TheJuanAndOnly235
Participant
@thejuanandonly235
clay1680;83452 wrote:
Jebus H. Christ that is some seriously terrible ink. i could have probly done better by taping a tattoo machine on my crank and trying to draw with it. please even if you dont win cough up the dough and cover that shit pile

I agree, I know there is a lot of black in there but I have been looking into Tim Pangburn for my next piece and i think he can pull something off!!

badTattoo
Participant
@badtattoo
clay1680;83452 wrote:

Oh man this is funny. I do normally keep the hideousness covered and out of site to spare myself the shame. I can’t say I remember the last time I left the house without pants or socks covering it.

Once I did throw down a $50 deposit once but life expenses got in the way of having it professionally covered up.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
clay1680;83452 wrote:
Jebus H. Christ that is some seriously terrible ink. i could have probly done better by taping a tattoo machine on my crank and trying to draw with it.

Lmao

I voted for your piece of shit you racist bastard.
Where did toptattoopics get racist from that

badTattoo
Participant
@badtattoo
buttwheat;83472 wrote:
Lmao

I voted for your piece of shit you racist bastard.
Where did toptattoopics get racist from that

HAHA – If you think this is racist you should see my other ankle! 😮

GreenDragon
Participant
@greendragon
badTattoo;83466 wrote:
Oh man this is funny. I do normally keep the hideousness covered and out of site to spare myself the shame. I can’t say I remember the last time I left the house without pants or socks covering it.

Once I did throw down a $50 deposit once but life expenses got in the way of having it professionally covered up.

Might want to look into it if the contest doesn’t pan out for you.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Slapped my vote in there for you!
I gotta ask how did you manage to go 20 years with that staring at you??

I would laser that straight off and start over.

Anyhow best of luck with the comp.

Take Care
Matthew

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.