zookeeper
Participant
@zookeeper

Hi, I’ve been lurking for a little while, figured I should just suck it up and say hi. I have two tattoos, and I’m going in for my third next week. I’ve always liked them, I just ended up waiting a while to start getting them. And now I’m obsessed. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Adler
Participant
@adler

Hi, welcome.

bighairedmike
Participant
@bighairedmike

Welcome to the forums dude. Liking the rose a lot, and really diggin the eyes on that there wolf! What you going for this time?

zookeeper
Participant
@zookeeper

Think dudette rather than dude. ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks for the welcome. I’m getting a pinup girl flipping the bird for my next piece, on the inside of my right bicep. My artist is drawing something up for me, apparently the whole shop was discussing it and thinks it’s going be pretty cool. I called to see if there was a drawing I could look at a couple days ago, but he hasn’t had time to finish the drawing just yet. He’s done both of my other tattoos, and he drew up the rose with just a description that I gave the receptionist. I’m a little neurotic, so before I got my first one I checked out all the other shops in town and found his to be the best and cleanest. Not the cheapest, but totally worth it. I live in a pretty conservative area, so I haven’t found very many people that are really into tattoos, so I’m glad I’ve found an active forum with good input.

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

i like the rose and wolf……………do you lift weights????????

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Welcome Dudeete

bighairedmike
Participant
@bighairedmike
zookeeper;81651 wrote:
Think dudette rather than dude. ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks for the welcome. I’m getting a pinup girl flipping the bird for my next piece, on the inside of my right bicep. My artist is drawing something up for me, apparently the whole shop was discussing it and thinks it’s going be pretty cool. I called to see if there was a drawing I could look at a couple days ago, but he hasn’t had time to finish the drawing just yet. He’s done both of my other tattoos, and he drew up the rose with just a description that I gave the receptionist. I’m a little neurotic, so before I got my first one I checked out all the other shops in town and found his to be the best and cleanest. Not the cheapest, but totally worth it. I live in a pretty conservative area, so I haven’t found very many people that are really into tattoos, so I’m glad I’ve found an active forum with good input.

Aha, sorry. Everyone is a dude to me. ๐Ÿ˜€ And “flipping the bird” reminds me of a flight of the concordes sketch. Absolutely brilliant.

Anyway, that sounds like its gunna be a killer piece. I can completely understand you checking out everywhere. It would be stupid not too. Nobody wants a shoddy piece.

Most of the people on here are really cool and give pretty good input into most things (which a person then has to take or leave) and this place ticks over real smooth. Looking forward to seeing your new work when it’s done. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.