Nate703
Participant
@nate703

hi my name is nate. im 24. i just got released from prison after doing bout 7 years. i put my pics up of some of my tatts as you can see. IM looking for a nice tattoo artist who maybe they specialize in Arabic calligraphy. all my tattoos were done in prison. ive never been under a real tattoo gun. but anyway nice to join the site. I am not new to tattoos but i am new to society and new to the social network thing. SO bear wit me people. I AM very interested in arabic, and im looking to get my entire back piece in arabic caligraphy. so somebody hit me up. THANKs.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Welcome to the forums Nate, and welcome back to the outside ๐Ÿ™‚

If I may ask, why Arabic Caligraphy?

Nate703
Participant
@nate703

Well i am egyptian/ greek mixed and i am a muslim, and i love the form of the arabic when it is put into the form of pictural caligraphy. Each arabic letter is beautiful placed to form images and i just love the way it looks. i see how alot of people have now i guess recently decided to get arabic. alot of famous actors, singers, so its hot. but i just love arabic and i love the look of pictural caligraphy. its beautiful.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Very cool. I’ve always enjoyed calligraphy and Arabic is one of the very pretty ones ๐Ÿ™‚

Can you read it at all?

Nate703
Participant
@nate703

actuall i dont speak arabic, but i can pronounce the arabic thou. i cany translate what it means, some of it i can but not alot of arabic thou. but yea its nice.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.