Butterfly525
@

Hi. Just introducing myself. I am just getting started doing tattoos, so I have a lot to learn. I have been drawing/painting for my entire life, and have had several yrs of training in these departments. Currently, I am going for a degree in graphic design. I am 32, and feel like I’ve lived a, well, a full life so far- I’ve loved, lost, and lived a little bit too close to the edge, most of the time. lol But I’ve always wanted to learn how to do tattoos, and I hope that the life experience I’ve encountered so far will help me out, as I think I’ve got a pretty good grasp on understanding all of the unique and different characters there are in this world, and that is another major part of being in the tattoo business, right? I mean, you have to understand ppl in order to understand what type of ink would suit them best, right? So, I’ve got the art skills, the ppl skills, and now, I need to perfect the technical skills, and then I should be set. I hope. Anyway, I would love any advice that anyone would like to give, and am just glad to have found a forum that I can learn a little more about this profession. I want to be the best at it that I can be! So thanks for having me, and I look forward to learning from all of you! 🙂

wayne77
Participant
@wayne77

Hi,welcome.

tatlover2
Participant
@tatlover2

Welcome to the forum, Happy New Year! Enjoy your stay.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.