Alyfaye
Participant
@alyfaye

Hey guys! I’m really excited I found this forum… I’m not a tattoo artist myself but I’m totally addicted to body art. I am currently working on this peice. It didn’t come out exactly how I thought it would but I’m still happy with it. Any ideas on how to improve on it would be awesome – like adding some contrast maybe? I plan to expand on it, probably incorporating some of my favorite Bob Marley lyrics. I just can’t decide where their placement should be..I’m looking forward to checking out everyone’s ink 🙂

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

That looks really good and fits your tight little body perfect. The flowers could be shaded a bit more and I feel like it needs a background, but how do you plan to add lyrics? Like circleing around or scattered about? I also think it needs another element, maybe a bird or something.
Whos the artist and where do they work?

Alyfaye
Participant
@alyfaye

Thanks! I’m thinking of putting the lyrics above the cherry blossoms or vertically along the right side of them…I’m really not sure. I’ll post in the right forum for some help. The light shading was my idea, the artist wanted to fill it all in. I should have listened haha. The outline and shading were done by two different artists. The outline was done by Curtis at Atomic Tattoo in Austin, TX and the shading was done by Chris at the same place.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Welcome to the forums Alyfaye.

cruciaL
Participant
@crucial

yes welcome to the forums and im glad to see another bob fan ;D
your tattoo looks very nice and just like topdog said, a background would look wonderful.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.