Lex14
Participant
@lex14

Hey I’m lex just found this forum, pretty cool, i love tattoos & piercings but generally have to not go too wild ‘cus of work. My favourite piercing is my nape. I have a few tattoos: a small black & red tribal thing on my lower back on either side of that i have a tribal style german shephard which i drew myself… on my foot i have a tribal poodle with some stars around it,…. i want more, i’m hoping with the help of some of you guys i might be able to find someone to help me do my next tattoo…. i want a customised pin up tattoo in colour i want it of my poodle in 1950’s clothes walking a monkey…(she loves toy monkeys) i look forwards to looking around the site… if i can figure it out i’ll put on some photos of what i have so far. xXx :p

flysinksail03
Participant
@flysinksail03

Hi Lexi. I am new as well. Sooo…welcome? And I like your portrait idea. Unique and individualistic! 🙂

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Welcome- I agree. The portrait idea could be really cool if you get someone really good to do the work for you.

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

Love the idea for the pin-up poodle walking a monkey. I can picture it in my mind already. You will need to get a seriously talented artist for this one. Where are you from maybe we can reccommend one for you?

Just a note:

flysinksail03 wrote:
Hi Lexi. I am new as well. Sooo…welcome? And I like your portrait idea. Unique and individualistic!

Is “individualistic” really a word?

flysinksail03
Participant
@flysinksail03
xxTOPDOGxx;73026 wrote:
Love the idea for the pin-up poodle walking a monkey. I can picture it in my mind already. You will need to get a seriously talented artist for this one. Where are you from maybe we can reccommend one for you?

Just a note:

flysinksail03 wrote:
Hi Lexi. I am new as well. Sooo…welcome? And I like your portrait idea. Unique and individualistic!

Is “individualistic” really a word?

Yea…it is a word. Google it buddy.

tatlover2
Participant
@tatlover2

Welcome to the forum Lex. Yes, do post your pics. I would like to see what you have so far. And love your idea of the pin-up. Take your time, find the right person to help you with your tattoo.

Lex14
Participant
@lex14

Thanks, in the leicestershire area but more than willing to travel far & wide for the right artist! been trying to see if i could find someone to do it as a painting first so i can have it on my wall & leg but no joy, xXx:rolleyes:

crossatwood
Participant
@crossatwood

Welcome Lex, I am new as well and have been pretty impressed with the discussions and topics here. Seems like you can get all the advice you need and then some around here.

wickedjr89
Participant
@wickedjr89

Welcome Lex. I’m pretty new to, sort of. Nice idea you got there. Gl with the search for someone to do it!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.