knarF
Participant
@knarf

Helloooo

I’m am currently inkless, 19, male, living in england. But i want the inkless part to change, i’m passionate about a few ideas for tattoo’s i’ve had, a couple of which i’ve had for a year or 2, but i just have some questions.
I guess the reason i haven’t had one yet is that i know i have phases, and what i love one day i will have forgotten about a week later.
I’ve wanted a tattoo for a while, it’s just settiling on what to have and where.

Anyway, this looks like the place to come for good advise, i’ve been lurking for a week or 2 now.

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

Why don’t you share your ideas be interested to hear what you want to get inked.

Mountain_Man
Participant
@mountain_man

Welcome to the forums!! and ya tell us what your thinking about and remember its never a bad idea to start off small and go from there my first one was the size of a silver dollar and now its been added to till its my whole shoulder as of next month my entire sleeve lol 😀

knarF
Participant
@knarf

Thanks for the warm welcome.
Well, one thing i want is this flaming O, it’s sort of similar to the symbol for Oxidising that you see on some chemicals. I want this for 3 reasons; it’s small, i like playing with fire and (i know this is frowned upon here) my favorite band (Reuben) used to use it as their symbol. Was thinking of getting this on my foot. Thinking of the outside diameter of the O being about 3″, so it would take up most of my foot.

Secondly i’d like a scene on my lower leg. I’d like something like a robot righting a zombie because i like the contract of high and low tech. But i don;t know how possible that would be to make it look good, i would need a decent artist.

My problem is that i’m not keen on small tattoos.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.